منتدى الإنجليزية
منتدى الإنجليزية
منتدى الإنجليزية
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

منتدى الإنجليزية

خاص بالجزائريين و التعليم في الجزائر

البوابةHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic Support
Poll
ما رأيكم في منتدانا الجديد
ممتاز
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcap22%Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 28 ]
جيد جدا
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcap19%Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 24 ]
لا بأس به
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcap30%Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 38 ]
متوسط
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcap20%Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 25 ]
سيء
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcap9%Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 127
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trackmania Valley
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:25 pm by Samiha

» American and British Spelling
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:09 am by T.S.A.Tamy

» E-mail writing
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:09 pm by Samiha

» [ Www.TorrentDay.com ] - Mean.Facesitters.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-ST
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm by nedrisas

» Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 pm by Samiha

» How to Use a Dictionary
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 pm by Samiha

» Everything about phonetics here!!!!!
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 pm by Abou Nourhan

» Useful Words for Any Conversation
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:44 am by Samiha

» PCs and Macs
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:07 pm by Samiha

Top posters
Samiha
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcapLanguage,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_voting_barLanguage,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap 
Carlotta
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_lcapLanguage,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_voting_barLanguage,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic I_vote_rcap 
mohamedz
nada32
AMINE
spirit
Rose of Spring
Sandra
سماحي 93
free_angel
المنتدى بكل اللغات

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى الإنجليزية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Bookmark and share the address of منتدى الإنجليزية on your social bookmarking website
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
زوار المنتدى
Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic Labels=0
Statistics
We have 86 registered users
The newest registered user is eiddanta