منتدى الإنجليزية
منتدى الإنجليزية
منتدى الإنجليزية
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

منتدى الإنجليزية

خاص بالجزائريين و التعليم في الجزائر

البوابةHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Some interesting things about Algeria Support
Poll
ما رأيكم في منتدانا الجديد
ممتاز
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcap22%Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 28 ]
جيد جدا
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcap19%Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 24 ]
لا بأس به
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcap30%Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 38 ]
متوسط
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcap20%Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 25 ]
سيء
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcap9%Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 127
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trackmania Valley
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:25 pm by Samiha

» American and British Spelling
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:09 am by T.S.A.Tamy

» E-mail writing
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:09 pm by Samiha

» [ Www.TorrentDay.com ] - Mean.Facesitters.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-ST
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm by nedrisas

» Language,dialect and variation, sociolinguistic
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 pm by Samiha

» How to Use a Dictionary
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 pm by Samiha

» Everything about phonetics here!!!!!
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 pm by Abou Nourhan

» Useful Words for Any Conversation
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:44 am by Samiha

» PCs and Macs
Some interesting things about Algeria EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:07 pm by Samiha

Top posters
Samiha
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcapSome interesting things about Algeria I_voting_barSome interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap 
Carlotta
Some interesting things about Algeria I_vote_lcapSome interesting things about Algeria I_voting_barSome interesting things about Algeria I_vote_rcap 
mohamedz
nada32
AMINE
spirit
Rose of Spring
Sandra
سماحي 93
free_angel
المنتدى بكل اللغات

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتدى الإنجليزية على موقع حفض الصفحات

Bookmark and share the address of منتدى الإنجليزية on your social bookmarking website
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
زوار المنتدى
Some interesting things about Algeria Labels=0
Statistics
We have 86 registered users
The newest registered user is eiddanta

Our users have posted a total of 291 messages in 152 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Some interesting things about Algeria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samiha
Admin
Samiha

عدد المساهمات : 159
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-01-23
العمر : 39
الموقع : https://english4all.forumarabia.com/

Some interesting things about Algeria Empty
PostSubject: Some interesting things about Algeria   Some interesting things about Algeria EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

If someone has never been and wants to go. A lot was left out though...
With the biggest being how nice the people are.

Algeria

“Algeria is a land being more visited by tourists, who want a country that is entirely different than anything they’ve seen before—they often find that exact exoticness here, in the never ending coast lines, the zigzag alleys, the Kasbah walls and the Sahara Desert. Every place you go here is just as much (or more) enchanting than the last; your experience never ends and your mind is always in awe. One of the best ways to see the country is to spend a few days in Algiers and then head south, where small cliff side dwellings hang by mud and nomads practice life the way they have for hundreds of years. Algeria is a great start to learning about and understanding the Muslim and Arab way of life.”

Walking Tour of Algiers
There are more ruins (especially Roman) than you could see in one day in Algeria, namely Algiers. If you like to head out on two feet and a walking stick, this will be no mere city scoot but more of an urban hike. The dry climate keeps all the ruins in hauntingly exceptional condition, so you’ll be able to see what people saw during times of antiquity. Some of the more famous sites to walk to are Djemila, Tipasa and Timgad. There’s an adventure waiting to be found as you pass through the Indiana Jones-like landscapes of high walls, meandering alleyways, tall and loudspeaker mosques and Kasbahs. Don’t miss the Turkish influence, too, seen in the houses and palaces.

Trekking
Algeria offers some of the best cultural trekking in the region. That is, when you take a trek in Algeria, you really get to meet and mingle with the locals; you get to ride and stride with camels; you get to taste the freshly killed lamb and goat stews; you really transport yourself to a new place of unspoiled beauty. To say the least, this is not just another hike in the woods. A tour operator can set you up with camels and true-to-life Tuareg guides. One of the best places to take landscape photographs is the Tassili N’Ajjer National Park—twice the size of some small European countries. You’ll move on to hiking through the Western Sahara and meet and greet nomads who call the open skies and blowing sands their apartment with a view. The El Kautara Gorges are impressive, locals calling it the Sahara’s mouth. The M’Zab Valley includes seven holy towns inhabited by the Mozabites. A walk through with a tour guide is sure to leave you with interesting perspectives.

Mountain Biking
There are all sorts of routes to discover in Algeria: The Mediterranean Coast, for example, offers some great views and lets you circumvent a lot of the mountainous interior. The coastal routes are hilly but paved; side routes are usually not well maintained. Additionally, a mountain bike trip through the Atlas Mountains gives way to plenty of towns to stop along the way for a break, well paved routes and tons of panoramas. You’ll have to do some uphill battling, but you’ll be well rewarded along the whole route. Or, you can try your luck at a trip next to or through the Sahara. The former is a more famous and less arduous journey. Many trips head out of Ghardaia and Ouargla to Touggourt and Biskra. The landscapes change the entire way.

Fishing
The biggest lake in Algeria for fishing is the Chott Melrhir. Though the fishing industry of Algeria is under developed, there are ways to fish on a tour. The Chot Melrhir lake is over 6500 square kilometres, though the whole thing can dry up and turn into a salt pan. Additionally, Chott Ech Chergui turns to salt as well when there’s no water. Both of these are considered very important lakes and are considered wetlands of some international importance. Coastal and deep sea fishing is a popular excursion, especially out of Algiers and Annaba.

Coastline Excursions
If you are into fine beaches or finer resorts, then you won’t want to miss out on the Algeria’s huge coast. After lying in the sun, you can enjoy the holiday village and nomadic village (replica) at the Zeralda beach resort. Here, you can get out on the water with a boat, skis or other water vessel, such as windsurfing or kite surfing. Just east of Algiers lies some of the best beaches you can find along the coast. The Turquoise Coast gives some rocky outcrops and cays to explore. You’ll find anything watersport related here. The Sidi Fredj peninsula gives you all kinds of things to do, such as a theatre and sport centers. Out to the west, the most sought after areas to spend time in the sun include Ain El Turk, Canastel, Kristel, Mostaganem, Les Andalouses and Sablettes. There’s first-class everything around these areas.

Algeria is a big country, so the weather is as diverse as some small European countries. Typically, though, the weather is predictable everywhere. One thing that is always certain is the high temperatures found everywhere in the summertime. Stay out of the south, especially. The mountains and coasts are cooler, and the north gets plenty humid. The winter is the best time to head south, as the weather is near perfect. The nights, however, can become cool and often you may need a sleeping bag (the temp can vary up to twenty degrees). If the south is a must, then plan your trip between September and May, as the disparity between the day and night is not as dramatic.
Back to top Go down
https://english4all.forumarabia.com

Some interesting things about Algeria
Page 1 of 1